Trip Planning Process
- Call, e-mail or request a call-back from us. We love to talk about travel and inspire you with our knowledge. Contact us
- We encourage a no obligation face to face meeting and will happily visit you at your home, office or a café at a time that suits you. This enables us to get to know you so that we can tailor our recommendations to your interests.
- We have in-depth knowledge of places off-the-tourist-trail so depending on what you want from your holiday, we may suggest detours, locations and experiences you had not previously considered.
- We can discuss ideas for altruistic activities that may interest you.
- We follow up with an outline of ideas for you to consider which will develop into a more detailed day by day itinerary based on your feedback.
- Based on your input, we tweak and change the itinerary until you are ready to proceed. This may take a few days or a few weeks to finalise, depending on the complexity of the trip.
- On your agreement, we request a deposit representing 30% of the trip cost, unless advised otherwise.
- We book all arrangements and secure your flights, accommodation, guides, transport and activities.
- We’ll try to meet you around 2-3 weeks before you depart to discuss any trip specifics such as what to take and if relevant, to prepare you for any voluntourism component.
- While you are travelling, you have access to our 24-hour emergency number in the country you are visiting. You can also contact us directly with any questions you may have.
- On your return we love to meet our travellers to hear about your experience.
- Given our trips are 100% tailormade, the costs can vary enormously with factors ranging from the strength of the economy in your destination, the choice of accommodation and standard of room or suite, to whether you fly Privately or in Economy, Business or First Class. The majority of trips will include private transfers with highly experienced English-Speaking guides, excellent drivers and high-quality transportation.
- As a guideline, our trip prices will start from the following (excluding international flights):
- One week trip: from £3,500 per person and upwards.
- Two week trip: from £7,500 per person and upwards.
- One month-long trip: from £15,000 per person and upwards.
- 6-8 week long sabbatical trips will typically cost in the region of £35,000-£45,000 for a solo traveller, £65,000-£85,000 for a couple and £75,000-£95,000 for a family with 2 or 3 children.